The goal of the network, explains Lindbergh, is to position Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland as irresistible destinations for incentive travel program and global events by providing planners with “an unwavering support system throughout the sourcing process in the Nordics.”
He explains that the team at BoostSweden & BoostNordics understand the vital role planners play in creating unforgettable experiences for their clients. To assist them, the new network offers:
- Comprehensive Portfolio: The network features the crème de la crème of destination management companies (DMCs), airlines, activity providers, attractions, luxury hotels, and restaurants across Sweden and the Nordics.
- RFP Assistance: The BoostSweden & BoostNordics teams provide contact details for destination information, ensuring that inquiries are addressed properly and comprehensively.
- Product Expertise: The network’s team has intimate knowledge of each destination and product within its portfolio, allowing them to guide planners to the most suitable offerings for their clients.
- Efficiency & Cost Savings: The network streamlines communication and reduces supply time, cutting down on overall costs.
- Effective DMCs & Hotels: The networks DMCs and hotels are efficient, responsive, and reliable allies in ensuring the success of events and programs.
- Consultative Sales Approach: BoostSweden & BoostNordics take a consultative approach to understand the unique requirements of each program and event, and tailor solutions that perfectly align with objectives. These services are free of charge.
- Personalized Relationships: The network’s team believes in fostering strong one-on-one relationships with planners and its partners. This personal touch extends to destination showcases, sales calls, emails, and even Zoom meetings.
“BoostSweden & BoostNordics is not just a network of suppliers; we are your partners in success,” says Lindbergh. “Together, we can take your events and incentives to new heights, all while making the process smoother, more efficient, and cost-effective.”