Hilton is launching a new meetings- and events-focused global brand named Signia Hilton.
It will consist of a carefully curated portfolio of hotels in top urban and resort locales. Each property will have a minimum of 500 guestrooms and 75 square feet of meeting/event space per key. The first Signia Hilton hotels will be Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (conversion), Signia Hilton Atlanta (new build) and Signia Hilton Indianapolis (new build, artist’s rendition in photo above).
“Signia Hilton grew from feedback from top meeting professionals, owners, developers and guests,” said David Marr, senior vice-president and global head. Full Service Brands, Hilton. “After countless hours of collaboration, together, we created Signia Hilton, a brand that will resonate with travellers, wow meeting professionals and set a new, elevated standard for the meetings and events industry.”
Signia Hilton MICE Experience
Developed to offer business and leisure travellers elevated experiences, Signia Hilton properties will feature the following elements.
- The Signia Meeting Experience: The meetings and events spaces will be the signature showpiece of each Signia Hilton. Large ballrooms and pre-function areas will feature smart design, and small to mid-size meeting rooms will feature unique design and technology.
- Lobbies designed to connect to local culture and service as a social destination for guests.
- Modern guestrooms with design details inspired by each hotel’s unique destination, and innovative technology such as digital keys.
- Destination bar that ties back to the city or resort destination.
- Signature restaurant based on a chef-driven concept, and designed to offer guests and locals an elevated dining experience.
- Premium wellness elements ranging from infinity pools to state-of-the-art spas, fitness classes and facilities.
“In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests—and that includes evolving those experiences to meet their changing needs,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. “We are proud to launch Signia Hilton, which exemplifies our innovate spirit and will raise the bar on what it means to deliver truly customer-inspired hospitality.”