IBTM World Virtual 2020 has announced its latest keynote speakers.
Cecilia, who has been described as an “innovation activist” and serial entrepreneur, will present a session on the future of human connectivity called “When the future worlds meet: How technology will transform the way we gather in the next year and beyond.” In it, she will take attendees on a deep dive into the myriad fascinating ways that technology may change the way we meet and interact in the future.
Cecilia is currently a social technologist at Alpha Telefonica, using technology to help solve global challenges, and has founded several companies such as MOB (Makers of Barcelona), the largest co-working community in Barcelona; FabCafe, a digital fabrication lab meets coffee shop; and allwomen.tech, an AI training school for women by women to build the next generation of women and technology.
Mike Wittenstein is the founder and managing partner at Storyminers and former e-visionary at IBM. An expert in customer experience, he will present a talk to help leaders gain support for their boldest ideas and strategies. Over three decades, Mike has successfully advised leaders and their teams during times of immense change. His client roster includes AT&T, Adobe, Apple, Delta Airlines and Holiday Inn.
Both speakers will present their sessions on IBTM World Virtual’s brand new feature—IBTM TV. Available to all registered attendees, IBTM TV will allow attendees to access IBTM’s market-leading knowledge program with a flexible and user-friendly mix of live and on-demand content.
Other speakers at IBTM World Virtual 2020 will include:
- Pancho Campo, who will speak about “The Future of Events: Lessons learned from working with Barack Obama.” Campo was the first keynote announced for IBTM World 2020.
- Sonja Piontek, who will present a session titled “Ultracreativity: How to create marketing magic with impressive ROI through unforgettable experiences.”
- Isabel Bardinet, CEO, European Society of Cardiology, who will deliver her thoughts on “Going Digital: Lessons learnt and going forward.”
- Mikael Ek, managing director EMEA, BCD M&E whose session will cover “The State of the Industry: Unexpected trends for the future of meetings and events.”
- Patrick Rush, senior regional director, Head of Asia Pacific, American Express Meetings & Events who will run a session on 2021 Global Meetings & Events Trends.
“We’re very excited about what we have created with IBTM World Virtual, which is a platform to deliver not only high-quality business meetings but also a program of inspiring content that will provide attendees with tangible learnings to take back to their own businesses. We can’t wait to share the IBTM experience direct to screens this December,” said David Thompson, event director, IBTM World.