The 516-key JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa—Marriott’s second JW-branded property in the Florida city—will open March 2020.
“We are truly delighted to continue to expand our JW Marriott portfolio in Orlando, Florida,” said Mitzi Gaskins, vice-president and global brand leader, JW Marriott. “The new JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa will bring a modern, luxurious and wellness-focused setting to our guests in Orlando, inviting them on an enriching journey of relaxation with experiences crafted with their holistic well-being in mind.”
Located on the doorsteps of Walt Disney World, the property is a 30-minute drive from Orlando International Airport. Highlights of the resort include:
- 50,000 square feet of event space;
- 9,920-square-foot Spa by JW with 10 treatment rooms and express pods;
- and Activity Garden, featuring the Mount Chelonia rock-climbing wall, a nine-hole mini-golf course, an open lawn to play chess, and more.
The resort’s culinary program offers menus designed by award-winning chefs that highlight its commitment to using wholesome, organic, local ingredients. Some of its f&b experiences are:
- private dining and chef’s table options at the signature Sear + Sea steakhouse;
- the ninth floor illume Rooftop lounge, which takes Japanese inspiration and features a menu of contemporary sushi, eclectic seafood dishes and Asian tapas, along with hand-crafted cocktails and views of Walt Disney World’s nightly fireworks display;
- UnReserved, a European-inspired, food-hall style restaurant offering all-day dining;
- Palm Cove, a poolside eatery serving grilled favourites;
- and the JW Market, which offers a curated selection of grab-and-go items.
Business event attendees looking to blend business with a family vacation will be well-served by the resort’s Family Suites, a brand first. These suites feature lofted beds for an array of sleeping arrangements, spa-like bathrooms and larger living areas.
Families will also enjoy The Family by JW signature brand program, including the 6th Floor Kids Conservatory which helps children boost their creativity with games and crafts. They’ll also welcome the property’s close proximity to Walt Disney World and Disney Springs, which offers 110 luxury stores and entertainment options.