Omni la Mansión del Rio, a historic San Antonio River Walk hotel, has unveiled the multi-million dollar transformation of its 338 guestrooms.
“Omni la Mansión has been a part of the journey of the city of San Antonio and its historic River Walk since 1968,” said Bryan Davis, area director of sales and marketing. “The property is rooted in the history and heritage of this city, yet continues to look to the future to deliver an experience that surprises and delights our guests, and to serve the community that continues to support us.”
The update of the AAA Four Diamond property’s guestrooms was led by Hitt Contracting and completed in the spring of 2020. The revamp was inspired by the rich history of the property and mixes old with new.
- New beds for every room that includes an upgrade of any full-size beds to queen-size beds
- New nightstands, dressers, lounge chairs with ottomans, full desk and chair sets, carpeting and new lighting fixtures
- New artwork for each room that reflects the heritage and beauty of the region, with a modern and elevated aesthetic
- New Smart TVs with high-definition channels and movies, with the added ability to stream and connect directly from guests’ personal devices
- New WiFi system for guest use
- Safe and secure radio-frequency identification (RFID) door lock system
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout all rooms
Additionally, the hotel has introduced new cleaning protocols and safety measures as part of Omni Hotels & Resorts’ brand-wide program, Omni Safe & Clean.