Registration is open for SITE Week, a brand new virtual event created by the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) taking place next week—July 20-23, 2020.
The four-day event includes a members-only Town Hall on Monday, July 20th, followed by three days of business recovery updates, hackathons, ideation sessions and the launch of The Vancouver Manifesto, all open to the wider incentive industry.
“Throughout the months of lockdown, we tried to be together, apart. As we move to the next phase, it’s vital that we stay aligned,” says SITE president Jenn Glynn, CIS CITP. “SITE Week is a chance for us to plan for recovery and celebrate our togetherness.”
SITE WEEK OVERVIEW
- Monday, July 20th – Town Hall (SITE members only – SITE leadership will share how the association is dealing with the impact of the pandemic. Opportunity for Q&A.)
- Tuesday, July 21st – Vancouver Manifesto and Business Recovery Task Force (open to non-SITE members)
- Wednesday, July 22nd – Ideation Sessions/Presentations (open to non-SITE members)
- Thursday, July 23rd – Ideation Sessions/Presentations (open to non-SITE members)
Sessions are being held at times to suit global audiences. Click HERE for more information. REGISTER
SITE CEO Didier Scalliet, CIS, CITP says he is particularly happy to open up the education sessions to non-members. “I am really excited to welcome the wider industry to our ideation sessions on July 22 and July 23. We have some incredible speakers and topics that will really connect with our industry’s needs at this time of change and uncertainty.”
Topics being covered over the two days of sessions include:
- experience design;
- corporate perspective and supporting corporate clients;
- sales and marketing in a reopening environment;
- employee wellness in remote work and return to office;
- building new revenue streams for small companies;
- technology right now;
- a mental health support discussion for business owners;
- elevating domestic and regional incentive experiences;
- and next jobs and how to find them.