W Nashville is now open. The 346-key property is housed in a 14-storey tower in Nashville’s Gulch neighbourhood, a LEED Certified community in the heart of the city.
“The W experience has always been centered on a local, social scene but W Nashville takes it to the next level,” said Tom Jarrold, global brand leader, W Hotels Worldwide. “Today’s global traveler is not content staying at a hotel with superficial neighbourhood references and locals are not embracing of hotels that ignore the social fabric of the community. W Nashville is different as it weaves itself into the Gulch seamlessly and authentically through the brand’s distinct lens.”
Property highlights include:
- 286 guestrooms and 60 suites (the most of any hotel in Nashville), including two Extreme WOW (Presidential) suites each of which features a balcony, discreet music booth, dining area, lounge and a pantry kitchen.
- six street access venues including a neighbourhood coffee shop (Barista Parlor), two destination restaurants from Chef Andrew Carmellini (The Dutch and Carne Mare), and coming soon, high-end retail and a live entertainment venue.
- Welcome Den – This new W concept, accessible only by room key, is a space where guests can relax, take a work call and enjoy specially crafted beverages.
- 26,000 square feet of outdoor space that includes The Spanish Steps (42 flights of concrete stairs interlaced with wood seating platforms with a live music stage below, which acts act as a meeting place and amphitheater), and the 10,000-square-foot WET Deck. The largest hotel pool area in the city, the WET Deck features a 2,000-square-foot L-shaped pool with private cabanas.
- FIT, a spacious fitness center with a yoga lawn that is a short walk from the pool
- Proof, a rooftop bar (indoor/outdoor) decorated with the hotel’s collection of original Jim Marshall prints, including an iconic image of Jerry Garcia toasting with a glass of wine.
- The Living Room Bar (shown at top of post), a ground floor lounge that leads to the Sound Room, a private indoor/outdoor event space.
- 24,000 square feet of meeting and event space, which connects to the WET Deck and Spanish Steps.
“From the sounds of live music filling the air on the Spanish Steps to FUEL fitness classes on the WET Deck, W Nashville is ready to add new buzz to this one-of-a-kind neighborhood,” said David Cronin, general manager, W Nashville.