WorldHotels™ launched in Canada today with the introduction of nine hotels across its Luxury, Elite and Crafted Collections.
The nine properties, which are owned by Prestige Hotels & Resorts, are all located in British Columbia.
“This expansion into Canada is monumental for the WorldHotels brand and we’re thrilled to be joining with Prestige Hotels & Resorts, such a well-respected Canadian hotel company,” said Ron Pohl, president, WorldHotels. “Each of these nine properties captures the spirit of its location and brings something special and unique to our collection. We see tremendous opportunity for growth throughout Canada and these hotels set the stage perfectly for the expansion of our brand across the country.”
The nine properties joining the WorldHotel portfolio are:
- Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke, Luxury Collection: This full-service, oceanfront resort in the seaside community of Sooke offers two onsite dining experiences and a seasonal café, along with an extensive local and international award-winning wine list, an athletic club with ocean views, wellness spa, indoor pool and hot tub, licensed firetables with ocean views, and indoor and outdoor convention, banquet and meeting facilities. The Pacific Penthouse, located on the top floor, features more than 1,920 square feet of indoor living space and an additional 1,700 square feet of private outdoor space.
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, Luxury Collection (image at top of post): Located on the banks of a nature estuary with unobstructed views of Shuswap Lake and Bastion Mountains, this resort has 120 guestrooms, many with lake views and private balconies. It also offers two dining options, meeting and convention space, an indoor and outdoor pool, outdoor hot tub, onsite spa and salon, arcade and athletic club.
- Prestige Treasure Cove Resort Prince George, Elite Collection: This resort’s amenities include several onsite restaurants, casino, billards room, swimming pool, waterslide and hot tub, business center, fitness area and meeting spaces. Centrally located just minutes from pristine forests and lakes, guests can easily enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, and golf.
- Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson, Elite Collection: With its scenic waterfront location, this resort features a greenspace and views of the Kootenay lake and Selkirk mountains. Onsite dining options include a restaurant and lounge as well as a café. Amenities include an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, meeting and event space, and a full menu of services at the Mountain Waters Spa.
- Prestige Beach House Kelowna, Crafted Collection: Situated directly across from Kelowna’s Hot Sands Beach and just two blocks from the main downtown hub, amenities at this property include a swimming pool and hot tub, fitness center, restaurant and several meeting spaces.
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Crafted Collection: Located just minutes from the world-famous hot spring pools in the village of Radium Hot Springs, this hotel’s amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room, restaurant, lounge, and meeting and banquet facilities.
- Prestige Cranbrook Rocky Mountain Resort, Crafted Collection: This resort features two restaurants, as well as an onsite salon, spa, indoor swimming pool, hot tub and athletic center, and meeting and event space that can accommodate up to 500 people. Two vintage rail cars converted into luxury suites will appeal to guests craving creativity.
- Prestige Kamloops Hotel, Crafted Collection: This fully-renovated hotel provides easy access to the area’s attractions and activities, including skiing at Sun Peaks Resort, golfing, hiking, Nordic skiing and snowshoeing. Amenities include a swimming pool, waterslide, hot tub, fitness center, meeting space and a brand-new restaurant.
- Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland, Crafted Collection: Located in a town nestled between the Monashee and Selkirk mountain ranges, this resort’s amenities include a hot tub, arcade, onsite restaurant and lounge, meeting spaces, and secure bike and ski storage lockers.
“It is an honor to join the WorldHotels portfolio,” said Joe Huber, CEO, Prestige Hotels & Resorts. “WorldHotels has represented the gold standard in global hospitality for decades, making this an ideal partnership for us and our hotels. We have a long history of providing luxury travel experiences in British Columbia and we believe the power of WorldHotels will elevate our offerings to our valued guests.”
About WorldHotels Collection
WorldHotels™ Collection is a privately held hotel soft brand within the BWH Hotel Group® global network. Its portfolio includes independent hotels and resorts in more than 200 iconic destinations worldwide.