Hyatt Place Kyoto, the first Hyatt-branded select service hotel in Kyoto, is officially open, expanding Hyatt Place brand’s global footprint.
Hyatt Place Kyoto is located in central Kyoto at the southwest corner of the Kyoto Imperial Palace and close to Nijo-jo Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The hotel is directly connected to the Marutamachi station on the Karasuma subway line and is about 10 minutes from Kyoto station by subway or car. The property also provides business travelers with convenient subway access to the Kyoto International Conference Center, a major conference facility for international meetings and where the Kyoto Protocol was signed in 1997.
“As Japan’s international borders start to reopen, we are excited to welcome guests to the first Hyatt Place hotel in Kyoto,” said Takuma Yoshimura, the property’s general manager. “Our hotel’s central location makes it easy for our guests to travel around Kyoto, visit the city’s many cultural and traditional sites as well as attend business appointments. With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work, play and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Features of the hotel include:
- 239 spacious guestrooms including three suites, with separate spaces to sleep, work, and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- The Kitchen serves hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel-cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- Lobby Bar offers freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night, as well as specialty coffees and premium beers as well as wines and champagne
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Fitness Room featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens