Hyatt Place London City East, the third Hyatt Place hotel in England’s capital, is now welcoming guests.
“With its central location and stylish design incorporating local art links, we’re confident the Hyatt Place concept will prove as popular with those enjoying a short break in the capital as it will with anyone traveling on business,” said Michael Mason-Shaw, general manager, Hyatt Place London City East.
Managed by Cycas Hospitality, the property offers:
- 280 guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and relax; many of the guestrooms have a private terrace and/or city skyline view
- Two flexible event spaces each offering flexible, high-tech meeting/function space for up to 20 guests
- Breakfast Bar serving a “casual yet elevated buffet” with locally inspired breakfast options
- Pocketsquare Skyline Bar and Terrace a space offering uninterrupted views of London’s skyline and a curated cocktail and beverage menu
- Zoom Restaurant providing a range of responsibly sourced global and local cuisine
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals 24/7
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free WiFi in guestrooms and public spaces
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Located at 45 Whitechapel Road, Hyatt Place London City East is close to Brick Lane, Spitalfield’s Market, Tower of London and the trendy Shoreditch area.
“London is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighbourhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Wayne Androliakos, chief operating officer, Cycas Hospitality. “Our hotel is central to all of them, and we are confident that the Hyatt Place London City East will exceed guest expectations while providing them with everything they need while exploring the Capital.”