An Incentive Travel Toolkit is now available for download from the Incentive Research Foundation (IRF).
The toolkit provides guidance, selling tools, best practices, and practical resources to help incentive travel pros design and manage a program. All the tools are provided in editable formats (Word, Excel, PPT) that users can easily download and customize for their programs. Tools include:
- “The Business Case for Incentive Travel” presentation template
- Incentive Program Design Worksheet
- Event Financial Budget Template
- RFP Template for Incentive Travel
The Incentive Travel Toolkit also includes a series of educational articles in PDF format. These include:
- The Impact of Incentive Travel
- Eight Proven Practices in Employee Incentive Program Design
- Measuring the ROI of Sales Incentive Programs
- Designing Channel Incentives for Success
- Operations Best Practices
The IRF’s research advocacy partner for the toolkit is Brightspot. Brightspot helps Fortune 1000 companies drive performance improvement through group incentive travel, channel incentive programs, and full-service meeting management. Additional resources available from Brightspot include its guide to starting an incentive travel program.
The Incentive Research Foundation (IRF) is a private, not-for-profit foundation that funds research studies and develops products serving all segments of the global incentive industry. The Foundation focuses its initiatives on pragmatic research highlighting the premise and the power of incentive and motivational programs.