Oceania Cruises has unveiled the signature lounges, bars, and wellness facilities of Vista, the first of two new 1,200-guest Allura Class ships being constructed by Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri S.p.A. for the cruise line.
The 67,000-ton luxury vessel, the seventh for the line, will set sail in 2023. A second Allura Class ship will debut in 2025.
“Our guests have a passion for new experiences and destinations while also loving to travel to familiar places and seeing them from new directions. That drove every aspect of designing Vista, to present a sense of familiarity imbued with unique elements and fresh perspectives,” explained Bob Binder, president and CEO, Oceania Cruises.
Social, recreation and wellness spaces spread over six of the ship’s 11 guest desks, include:
- The Grand Staircase: An iconic element of the Oceania Cruises brand, the Vista’s grand staircase features sleek curves and elegant details wrapped around a floor-to-ceiling pillar of crystal and light.
- Martinis: This signature bar has been reimagined and will feature “gathering spaces nestled among walls of shimmering glass” and custom sculptural lighting.
- The Grand Lounge: Evoking the feeling of a private club, this lounge will feature alcoves enhanced by a gold-infused colour palette, sculptural lighting and elegant lines.
- Casino + Casino Bar: This space will come to life through “golden grandeur and art nouveau-inspired touches.”
- Horizons: Featuring floor-to-ceiling window, this multi-functional space will offer 180-degree views. It will be used for musical performances, Afternoon Tea and more.
- Pool Deck: The design of the ship’s pool deck (image top of post) will feature a variety of textures and soothing natural tones. Amenities will include modern beach-club cabanas.
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center: The line’s first purpose-built holistic wellness center, the spa includes tranquil treatment rooms, state-of-the-art workout and personal training spaces, a spacious salon and barbershop, and a terrace with sweeping sea views.
Details about Vista‘s culinary experiences and residentially inspired suites and staterooms will be revealed in the coming weeks.