The Incentive Research Foundation (IRF) has announced its 2022 Executive Committee and the IRF Board of Trustees.
Representing all segments of the incentives, rewards and recognition industry, the IRF Board of Trustees leads the foundation in meeting its mission of conducting research and providing education highlighting the power of incentive and motivational programs.
“The members of the IRF Board of Trustees bring a tremendous level of expertise and passion for the incentives, rewards and recognition industry,” said Jim Kelley, incoming Chair of the 2022 IRF Board of Trustees. “I’m excited to work with this talented group as we continue to progress toward our Vision 2025 strategic plan. We look forward to increasing the IRF’s impact by providing research and education that advances the industry.”
Members of the 2022 IRF Executive Committee are:
- Chair – Jim Kelley, vice-president, Marketing & Industry Relations, Fern Expo
- Vice Chair – Mark Alt, vice-president, Maritz Automotive, Maritz
- Treasurer & Secretary – Susan Adams, vice-president of Travel & Engagement, Next Level Performance
- Member at Large – Sarah Haines, vice-president of Event Management, ITA Group
- Immediate Past Chair – Kari Vrba, vice-president, Customer Success, Sharecare
Joining the IRF Board of Trustees are:
- David Gould, managing director, Europe – 360 Insights
- Jennifer O’Mara, account director, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Amy Ripplemeyer, account director, MILUX
- Richelle (Taylor) Suver, vice-president, Strategic Marketing, One 10 Marketing
The following individuals are continuing their terms on the IRF Board of Trustees:
- Cosimo Bruzzese, vice-president of Business Development, Global Sales, PRA
- Min Choi, executive vice-president & chief marketing officer, Germania Insurance
- Stephen Cook, president & chief inspiration officer, Lorandus Meetings & Communications
- Morgan Crain, senior manager, Rewards and Recognition, T-Mobile
- Karen Devine, CEO & founder, 3D Cruise Partners
- Chris Johnson, director, Global Travel and Enterprise Events, Land O’ Lakes
- Patricia Kerr, AVP, Meeting & Event Management, Nationwide
- Cindy Mielke, director, Channel Marketing-Incentives, Tango Card
- Kelsey Nicol, director of business development, USA & Canada, Mutika, an Experience Management Company
- Chris Ruane, vice-president, Meetings and Incentives, Accor Hotels
Bich-Lien Kaldahl will continue to serve as airline advisor to the Board of Trustees.
“The IRF Board of Trustees is doing excellent work to achieve our Vision 2025,” said Stephanie Harris, president, IRF. “Over the past two years, the IRF has sharpened our focus on delivering relevant and impactful research, make our insights and education more accessible, and expanded our audiences. I’d like to thank our outgoing chair Kari Vrba for her leadership, and outgoing trustees Soma Kim, Joost De Meyer and Karen Suttle for their contributions during their time on the board.”
The 2022 IRF Board term begins January 1, 2022.