Six DMCs joined the Hosts Global Alliance (HGA) this week.
Hosts Global has been rapidly expanding its international footprint since March of this year. It now offers meeting and event solutions in more than 200 destinations worldwide.
“We are thrilled to unveil this next phase of our growth plans,” said Jennifer Patino, CEO, Host Global. “Our clients are ready to meet again, and we are quickly growing our team and our Hosts Global Alliance to create best in class event experiences around the world.”
The six DMCs are:
- Compass Tours Incoming | An inbound tour operator and destination management company covering all of Germany, Compass has offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich.
- Spaintacular | Covering all of Spain, this DMC has been in operation for more than 30 years and won multiple awards including a 2016 SITE Crystal Award. Its main offices are in Barcelona and Madrid.
- World Events Consulting SA | Based on the Swiss side of Lake Geneva, World Events operates in Switzerland.
- Alaska Destination Specialists | With a team that has more than 50 years combined experience delivering incentive travel programs, this DMC works in Alaska and British Columbia.
- Portfire Events | A full-service, boutique event management agency based in York, Maine, Portfire covers New Hampshire and Vermont as well as its home state.
- Experience Holy City | Located in Charleston, this DMC covers all of South Carolina, including but not limited to Greenville, Columbia, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach and Charleston.
“We’re proud to add these industry leaders and local experts to the alliance,” said Marty MacKay, president of global alliance event and operations for Hosts.