“As interest in Morocco grew, we began a search for the DMC best able to deliver the quality of service and creativity that our clients expect,” said Wim Crabbe, president, EDPGlobal. “I am proud to announce that we’re adding Across Morocco to our list of DMCs and to add this incredible country to our list of worldwide destinations.”
Crabbe explained that it’s no surprise more planners are interested in Morocco given its mystique—Marrakesh, Casablanca, Bedouin desert camps—and harmonious contrast of modernity and antiquity.
“For groups that have already experienced the popular mainstream destination choices, Morocco offers an exotic alternative that is both safe and easily reached from Europe or the Americas,” he said. “And even though it’s a relatively new MICE hotspot, there is enough development and infrastructure present in Morocco to deliver satisfying experiences for even the most discerning of groups.”
Founded in 2002, Across Morocco’s highly-experienced team works with groups everywhere in Morocco. They bring a foundation of local knowledge and technical expertise topped with creativity and original ideas.
Based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, EDPGlobal has a portfolio that includes more than 25 DMCs, representing more than 75 destinations worldwide. Its DMCs currently operate in:
- the United States (Arizona, California, Colorado and Florida);
- Caribbean (Aruba, Costa Rica, Curaçao, and the Dominican Republic);
- South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Peru);
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, and England);
- Africa (Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique and Morocco); the Middle East (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Jordan, and Oman); Asia (Indonesia, Japan, Cambodia, Hong Kong and China;
- and Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.