Resorts World Las Vegas will officially open its doors on June 24, 2021. It is the first ground-up resort to open on the Las Vegas Strip in more than a decade.
“After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city’s most progressive technology,” said Scott Sibella, president, Resorts World Las Vegas. “We are filled with gratitude and excitement as we approach our opening this June and hope to play a role in Las Vegas’s rebound after what has been an incredibly challenging year for the destination and greater hospitality industry.”
Resorts World Las Vegas’s amenities include:
- 3,500 luxury guestrooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands—the largest multi-brand deal in Hilton’s history—each with its own entrance, lobby and accommodation options. Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World will feature 1,774 full-service guestrooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet; Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World will offer 1,496 contemporary guestrooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet and feature a curated art program; and Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts will showcase 236 ultra-luxury guestrooms and suites ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet.
- A variety of new-age technology advancements across the property, including mobile check-in and digital key, an AI-powered digital concierge named Red and more.
- 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space plus the first passenger station and tunnel to transport guests to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via all-electric vehicles in minutes.
- More than 40 food and beverage options, ranging from fine-dining and quick-service venues to original and exclusive concepts.
- A 5.5-acrepool complex—the largest pool deck in Las Vegas—featuring seven pool experiences including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot, world-class spa experience.
- A 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue featuring innovative staging, the latest in technology and audio-visual capabilities.
- Approximately 70,000 square feet of dedicated retail space over two levels, which will be home to unique boutique shops and experiential offerings from luxury and lifestyle brands.
- A “multiplicity of experiences in one entertainment complex” developed in partnership with Zouk Group, Singapore’s leading lifestyle and entertainment company. These include Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub.