“Opening The Global Ambassador is a defining moment in my career and one that I’m extremely proud of,” said Fox, founder of Author & Edit Hospitality, the developer, owner and manager of the hotel. “While the hotel’s influence is global in scale, its roots run deep in the surrounding community. The Global Ambassador is a convergence of hospitality, wellness, culinary and culture – it has become my legacy project.
The Global Ambassador features 141 guestrooms and suites, five original concept restaurants, and an expansive wellness center.
The guestrooms have a residential feel. Design details and amenities include custom walnut millwork, fabric wallcoverings, Waterworks fixtures, private Juliet balconies, artwork by local artist Michael Carson, and an extensive in-room bar.
The hotel’s restaurants highlight Fox’s favorite dishes and flavors from countries and cultures around the world. They include:
- Le Âme: A Parisian steakhouse and bistro offering a wide variety of classic French dishes and a carefully curated wine list.
- Pink Dolphin: A playful, laidback eatery serving Mexican and Peruvian-inspired dishes and drinks.
- théa Mediterranean Rooftop (opening in mid-January): Delivering views of Arizona’s famed Camelback Mountain, théa’s menu explores the vast preparations of mezze, pasta, and coastal seafood via sharable plates.
- Le Market: Paying homage to European morning markets, Le Market’s menu ranges from pastries, coffees and smoothies in the morning to cheese presentations and wines in the evening.
- Lobby Bar: A gathering spot serving a mixture of classic and craft cocktails, along with an all-day snack menu.
Wellness and fitness offerings at The Global Ambassador include The Spa, a luxurious, 16,000-square-foot wellness destination with 10 treatment rooms for facials, massages, light therapy, IV drips and cryotherapy as well as a jacuzzi, cold plunge, steam room and sauna. It is complemented by a 9,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness facility featuring Technogym and Eleiko equipment along with a Movement Studio, Spin Studio and Pilates Room. Two outdoor wellness decks are designed for sunrise meditation and al fresco classes.
The hotel also offers a variety of meeting and event spaces, including The Pavilion (4,600 square feet), The Lawn (1,500 square feet), and The Garden (900 square feet) as well as private dining rooms.
The Global Ambassador is located less than 10 kilometers from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and 19 kilometers from Scottsdale Airport (SDL).