The 700-key Andaz Macau opened today. It is the Andaz brand’s first and only hotel in Macau and its largest property globally.
Andaz Macau’s two hotel towers are located between the Old Taipa and Coloane neighborhoods. Featuring a dedicated check-in lounge for large groups, the property has a direction connection to both Galaxy International Convention Center (GICC) and the 16,000-seat Galaxy Arena.
Other highlights of Andaz Macau include:
- accommodations ranging from 375-square-foot guestrooms to 730-square-foot suites, all decorated in forest green and earthy orange reflecting the landscape of the neighborhood
- “Macau Steps,” a one-of-a-kind multisensory staircase that showcases more than 100 videos, which narrate the history of the city starting with busy streets at the bottom and peaceful, serene nature at the top
- Andaz Kitchen, an all-day eatery serving Chinese, Portuguese and Western dishes
- Andaz Studio, a space with the look and feel of an elegant library room that does double-duty as a breakfast room and multi-function venue able to accommodate up to 80 guests
- a 19-meter swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness club, and complimentary access to the Grand Resort Deck at Galaxy Macau, a space known as the world’s leading Skytop oasis
- a variety of meeting rooms and event spaces, including a boardroom on level 2 with an adjacent lounge
- a selection of art that captures Macau’s East-meets-West culture, including “Landscapes Interlaced,” which features layered Macau skyline photographs with natural Chinese materials woven throughout.
“We are excited about collaborating with Galaxy Entertainment Group and introducing the Andaz brand to Macau,” said Stephen Ho, president of Growth and Operations for Asia Pacific at Hyatt. “This is a momentous occasion for us, and we believe our immersive and inspiring hotel experience will appeal to locals and tourists alike.”