The stylish beach resort of Seminyak is home to the first Aloft Hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
“We are excited to be unveiling the Aloft Hotels brand in Bali,” said Mike Fulkerson, vice-president, Brand & Marketing, Asia-Pacific, Marriott International. “The new Aloft Bali Seminyak is set to own the stage as the hottest gathering hub for travellers visiting the well-known social scene of Seminyak. From its bold design to its live music programming, locals and guests alike can experience the next generation of hotels that will enhance their stay while vacationing on the island.”
The design of the property marries the brand’s tech-forward, lively, industrial-inspired aesthetic with distinct local touches. It is home to 80 guestrooms, eight of which have direct access to a lap pool, complete with views of a tropical hanging garden.
All of the guestrooms feature nine-foot ceilings, the flag’s ultra-comfortable beds, a modern bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower, and contemporary decor with Balinese accents. Amenities include fast, free Wi-Fi, 55-inch smart TV, Bluetooth speakers, and a refreshment station.
It also has two multi-functional, tech-forward meeting spaces equipped with fast, free Wi-Fi. These spaces can be transformed into an event venue accommodating up to 66 people.
In addition, Aloft Bali Seminyak offers a variety of dining and social spaces, including:
- The Kahuna, a rooftop restaurant serving up dishes that fuse international and local cuisine with sea views as a backdrop;
- Re:fuel by Aloft (sm), which offers the brand’s 24/7 grab-and-go options (light meals, snacks, healthy bites, beverages and more);
- Re:mix (sm) lounge, a space to mix and mingle adjacent to the lobby;
- W XYZ®, a bar serving signature cocktails and light bites for guests to enjoy along with the brand’s Live At Aloft Hotels music series, which offers emerging local artists a platform to showcase their musical talents.
- Re:charge (sm), a 24/7 fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment;
- and Splash, a rooftop infinity pool that features live music and DJs spinning until late at night.
The property is within walking distance of the beach. Located in the middle of the Seminyak, Petitenget and Canggu neighbourhoods, it provides guests with quick, easy access to popular attractions and activities, such as the surfers’ paradise Echo Beach and hangouts like Potato Beach Club, Finns Beach Club, Tropical Beach Club, La Fa Vela, and Motel Mexicola.