SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences is on track to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Located in downtown Dubai’s Burj Khalifa District, it will be one of the tallest buildings in the city and home to 254 hotel rooms, 321 hotel apartments and 371 branded residences.
“We are excited to open our first SLS hotel in the Middle East in collaboration with Mehmet Nazif Gunal, founder and chairman of World of Wonders Real Estate Development, and his incredible team,” said Chadi Farhat, chief operating officer, sbe. “We are excited to open our doors to Dubai’s diverse travellers and residents, welcoming them with the signature SLS style of luxury, hospitality and comfort. Naturally, as a major destination for global travellers, Dubai was the ideal location for our next SLS hotel. Home to over six of sbe’s signature culinary and nightlife experiences, SLS Dubai will be the ultimate lifestyle destination in Dubai.”
Highlights of the property include:
- Two rooftop infinity pools, reportedly the highest in the world, delivering exceptional views of Dubai’s skyline. The rooftop also has a day lounge, pool deck and nightlife venue.
- Sky Lobby on the 71st floor, complete with panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows and natural lighting.
- Ciel Spa, located on the 69th floor and featuring seven treatment rooms, steam rooms, experience showers, plunge pools, a salon and gym.
In signature sbe style, SLS Dubai offers several f&b options. These include:
- Fi’lia, an authentic Italian restaurant;
- Carna by Dario Cecchini, a contemporary steakhouse from the legendary butcher from Tuscany, Italy located on the 74th floor;
- S Bar, sbe’s mixology lounge (lobby);
- Privilege, a signature rooftop nightlife venue;
- EllaMia, a sophisticated cafe that brings its Los Angeles-based coffee culture to Dubai;
- and 12 Chairs Caviar Bar, a caviar experience reserved for only 12 guests.
SLS Dubai is the seventh SLS hotel. Seventeen more SLS properties in trendsetting destinations across North America, South America and Asia are in the development pipeline and expected to open within the next five years. SLS Cancun and SLS Puerto Madero will also open in 2021.