AIC Hotel Group today announced the launch of RCD Hotels’ new elevated all-inclusive resort brand, AVA.
“As the travel industry continues to rapidly evolve, we know that our next project needed to seamlessly bridge the last few gaps left in the all-inclusive market,” says Ash Tembe, vice-president of Sales and Marketing at AIC Hotel Group. “AVA Resort Cancun does just that by bringing the most memorable aspects of a vacation to one place, coupled with some of the most exclusive experiences and programming that a luxury resort can offer. It really is a playground for vacationers of all ages.”
Highlights of the property, which is located just 10 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, are:
- 17 dining concepts developed by culinary group HKB Design, including global cuisine from award-winning chefs (teppanyaki grill, a traditional Mexican street food cantina, a five-star French restaurant), bars and craft cocktail lounges like a tech-forward NFT Bar and a swanky speakeasy, casual spots, and cocktail lounges;
- 22,000 square feet of wellness facilities, including an expansive spa, elite fitness space, pickleball courts, and beauty amenities;
- energetic nightlife venues;
- highly-curated kids and teen clubs;
- and a sustainable 2.8-acre AVA Bay (shown top of post) powered by Crystal Lagoons® technology.
AVA Resort Cancun will also offer more than 90,000 square feet of event space. The 53,000+ square-foot Grand Salon features soundproof, mobile walls and can be divided into 16 individual rooms. The Junior Salon on the resort’s second level is 10,450 square feet and is easily accessed from the main foyer. A range of outdoor spaces – beach, pool, rooftop – are also available for group use.
AIC Hotel Group is exclusively contracted by RCD Hotels to lead the sales and marketing efforts for luxury properties in the United States, including Eden Roc Miami Beach, Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, and Nobu Hotel Chicago, as well as throughout Mexico and the Caribbean (Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, Nobu Hotel Los Cabos, and UNICO 20° 87° Hotel Riviera Maya).