Bowie House, Auberge Resorts Collection, a new, luxury, urban retreat in Fort Worth, Texas, is now accepting reservations ahead of its opening on December 1, 2023.
Located 35 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, the property anchors a 30-block promenade of museums and restaurants just moments from the Will Rogers Memorial Center.
“It’s with great excitement that we’ll soon welcome guests to Bowie House and bring our unique style of approachable luxury to this already vibrant city,” said Gaylord Lamy, general manager, Bowie House, Auberge Resorts Collection. “Fort Worth is a culturally rich gem with some of the best parks, gardens, museums, restaurants and entertainment in Texas, and we are excited to help open up this city to global travelers while providing a new and exciting home base for our beloved community.”
Architectural and interiors firm BOKA Powell helmed the property’s design, which combines Western and contemporary elements with owner Jo Ellard’s signature, art savvy style. Highlights include a suspended pool deck and lush gardens.
Bowie House, Auberge Resorts Collection offers 88 studios, 12 lofts and six suites, all imbued with the spirit of the West. Several have open-air balconies, and all have views over Fort Worth’s unique Cultural District or the property’s courtyard gardens. In room amenities include hat racks, boot benches, customizable boot shines and bath rituals. The spacious lofts feature distinct lounge areas and bathrooms with striking green marble vanities and soaking tubs. The suites have dedicated sleeping, living and dining spaces. And the three-room Goodnight Suite – the resort’s signature suite – has a dining room that seats eight.
The resort serves up a taste of modern Texan cuisine across its dining venues and through unique culinary experiences – from backyard cookouts to multisensory food and spirit tastings. Drink and dine options include:
- Bricks and Horses – a contemporary chophouse specializing in dry-aged local beef.
- The Garden – an urban courtyard featuring large and small spaces to enjoy shareable bites and entertainment.
- The Bar at Bowie House – a traditional bar space serving cocktails, a vast range of whiskeys and all-day bites.
- Whinny’s – an eatery on the hotel’s tree-lined pool terrace offering a menu of bright bites, salads, ice cream sandwiches and frozen drinks.
- The Billet Room – the hotel’s game room/social club.
- The Mulberry Room – a library where guests can sip bourbon and enjoy light snacks.
Bowie House, Auberge Resorts Collection is also home to Ash, a spa with five treatment rooms, a sauna and steam room, a fitness center, nail studio, boutique and relaxation lounge.
In addition, the property has more than 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space over seven distinct venues. Spaces include a terrace (Laney’s Room) and a light-filled ballroom (the Silverton Room).