The Incentive Research Foundation (IRF) is now accepting applications for four seats on its Board of Trustees.
Representing all segments of the incentives, rewards and recognition industry, the Board leads the foundation in meeting its mission of conducting research and providing education highlighting the power of incentive and motivational programs.
The next term of service runs from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024. The deadline for applications is August 15, 2021.
Eligibility requirements include:
- At least ten (10) years of professional experience in the incentive, meeting, events, exhibition, and hospitality/tourism management
- Involvement, accomplishment, and a history of dependable service to industry volunteer organizations
- Global influence in the MICE industry
- Leadership experience for a team or organization
- Willingness to contribute time, energy and creativity to the IRF with the consent of your employer
The elected Trustee term is three (3) years, with a maximum number of two (2) terms being served consecutively for a maximum of six (6) years.
IRF is a private not-for-profit foundation that funds research studies and develops products serving all segments of the global incentive industry. The Foundation focuses its initiatives on pragmatic research highlighting the premise and the power of incentive and motivational programs. Through these efforts, the IRF helps businesses to develop effective motivational and performance improvement strategies.