Situated in the upscale Tay Ho area of Hanoi, L7 Hotels by Lotte West Lake Hanoi is part of the Lotte Mall West Lake Hanoi, which is the largest mall complex in the country offering shopping, an aquarium, movie theaters and more.
Built as a complex of two 23-storey towers, the property features 264 hotel rooms (7th to 20th floors) and 192 serviced residence rooms (7th to 22nd floors) overlooking West Lake, Hanoi’s largest freshwater lake, and the Red River. All rooms at the hotel have terraces.
A full-service, five-star lifestyle hotel, L7 Hotels by Lotte West Lake Hanoi’s offers a variety of amenities and services, including:
- Lake Salon, an exclusive lounge for guests staying in premium rooms with access to the Club Lounge, and various food and beverage services such as afternoon tea and happy hour;
- A rooftop infinity pool on the 23rd floor that overlooks West Lake, an older, wealthy section of Hanoi popular with tourists;
- Lush Salon, a communal lounge serving specialty coffee, desserts and light beers that does double duty as a co-working space;
- Two restaurants: Layered, a buffet restaurant with seven live cuisine stations (sushi, sashimi, BBQ, etc.), and Tim Ho Wan, a Michelin-starred dim sum franchise in Hong Kong;
- A cocktail bar called Hedonist, overlooking West Lake;
- and a full-service spa (Spa9) and fitness facility (Energy Studio).
L7 Hotels by Lotte West Lake Hanoi also offers an array of meeting and event spaces, ranging from an eight-person Boardroom to a Grand Ballroom that can accommodate up to 590 people. All of the meeting and event spaces have state-of-the-art lighting and audio-visual equipment.
The property also has a business center and a Golfzon Park golf simulator.