Naviva, A Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita, Mexico, a luxury tented resort, has introduced a new resort buyout experience appropriate for exclusive work retreats and small high-end incentives.
Naviva’s new Jungle Takeover allows the participants to make the 48-acre property their own. The exclusive buyout includes:
- Up to 30 guests across 15 luxury tents – each with a private plunge pool and outdoor living area
- Personalized guides who will plan and execute every experience and event throughout the stay
- All meals and beverages included for guests to dine together, solo or in smaller pairings, with custom menus across the entire resort, including in-tent dining around the clock
- Daily Naviva Experiences for the whole party to enjoy, such as a private meditation session on the sand, morning yoga, sunset sound bath, guided nature hike and Mexican Spirits tasting session
- One 60-minute spa treatment per guest, held in one of two private spa pods nestled in the forest
- Private roundtrip ground transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) for all guests, a special benefit of Jungle Takeover bookings
Each private resort buyout includes dedicated Naviva guides who support guests leading up to and during the entire stay and will create an itinerary of memorable experiences tailored to the guests. Experiences may include:
- Sunset Dinner on La Solana Beach – A toes-in-the-sand dinner and bonfire on Naviva’s private 575-foot (175 metre) expanse of Pacific beachfront where pristine, untouched white sand and rolling tides set the stage for a customized dinner prepared by Chef Sofía and complemented by the festive sounds of a live Mariachi Band
- Jungle Pool Party – A convivial poolside gathering featuring tropical tunes echoing through the palm trees, personal bartender service, and a mixology session tailored uniquely to guests’ favorite spirits and flavors, complemented by seasonal light bites
- Moonlight Mezcal Tasting – A fireside sampling of Mexico’s favorite smoky spirit held around a cliffside bonfire as waves crash on the rocky shore below
- Authentic Mexican Cookout – A celebratory, al fresco dining experience that features a pib, a pre-Hispanic cooking method where local meats are wrapped in banana leaves and slowly roasted underground for as long as 12 hours, offering a true sense of place by introducing guests to a traditional Mexican manner of cooking
- Energy Clearing and Mindfulness Session – A personalized ritual that incorporates practices such as meditation, visioning, and breathwork to promote openness, gratitude, and connectivity for those looking for a more transformative experience
“We invite guests to fully take over our stunning private peninsula, where deep, green jungle meets striking rugged coastline, and enjoy Naviva’s 48 acres entirely for themselves,” says John O’Sullivan, regional vice-president and general manager, Naviva, A Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita, Mexico. “Guests at Naviva will revel in unparalleled access to transformative wellness experiences, immersive outdoor adventures, our profoundly talented culinary team, and dedicated guides to meet each and every need, all at their fingertips.”
Resort buyouts start at USD 195,000 for three nights, plus applicable taxes and fees, for up to 30 guests in 15 tents. Reservations are subject to availability and require a minimum stay of three nights.
Buyout guests also have full access to the adjacent Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, located five minutes away.