Launching this summer, Seabourn Pursuit features 132 oceanfront suites in 12 categories, all with private ocean-view verandas.
The interior spaces of the ship, which is the second of two purpose-built expedition vessels in Seabourn’s fleet, were created by hospitality atelier Tihany Design, led by Founder Adam D. Tihany and managing partner Alessia Genova.
“Tihany Design’s latest undertaking for Seabourn is among its most thoughtfully conceived and executed, creating an ultra-luxury atmosphere that pairs well with the expedition feel guests experience throughout Seabourn Pursuit,” said Natalya Leahy, president of Seabourn. “Guests will certainly recognize their Seabourn ‘home away from home’ while being surrounded by elements that bring a spirit of adventure and discovery as they visit some of the most beautiful and remote locations of the world.”
Suite Details and Design
Accommodations aboard the Seabourn Pursuit feature a comfortable living area, queen-size bed or two twin beds, walk-in closet, interactive TV with music and movies, fully stocked bar and refrigerator, writing desk with personalized stationery, and makeup vanity. Spacious marble guest bathrooms have a full tub, separate shower, and luxury beauty products.
Additional in-suite amenities include:
- a built-in heated jacket wardrobe, where guests can hang their wet outdoor complimentary PolarShield Parka and other gear to dry quickly or warm their coats before heading out on a cool morning;
- a personal safe;
- Swarovski Optik binoculars;
- in-suite bar with a personalized selection of beverages and complimentary wines and/or spirits;
- custom furniture developed by Tihany Design and produced by Italian furniture manufacturer Roda;
- and premium bedding with custom-designed blankets and finely textured throws made from the highest quality sustainably-sourced material.
Seabourn Pursuit’s suite categories and specifications include:
- Veranda Suites – Veranda Suites are the most abundant accommodation on Seabourn Pursuit. Veranda suites include a separate seating area with a coffee/dining table for two, which is ideal for in-suite dining at any time of day. Each suite has an approximate total space of 355 sq. ft., including a private furnished veranda of 78 square feet. There are four categories of Veranda Suites available, and sizes vary by suite.
- Veranda Spa Suites – Located on Deck 7, the ship’s two Veranda Spa Suites are the same size and have the same layouts and amenities as Veranda Suites. They also include additional in-suite spa amenities and access to a spa concierge service.
- Panorama Veranda Suites – Available only on the expedition ships, the Panorama Veranda Suites feature a semi-circular living area with comfortable seating and include expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. The bathroom features a separate shower and large soaking tub placed next to a window, providing views of the private, furnished veranda and scenic outdoor landscapes. The suites are located on Decks 5, 6, 7 and 8, and are 420 square feet, including a private, furnished veranda of 86 square feet, though suite sizes vary.
- Penthouse Suites – Located on Deck 8, each of Seabourn Pursuit’s Penthouse Suites affords a sophisticated environment which includes a living area with a dining table for two to enjoy in-suite dining and large windows that bring in plenty of natural light. The Penthouse Suites are approximately 527 square feet, including a furnished veranda of 97 square feet.
- Penthouse Spa Suite – Offering the space of a penthouse and access to the onboard spa and wellness facilities, this suite features the same amenities as the Penthouse Suite along with added in-suite spa amenities. Located on Deck 7, this suite stretches 635 square feet, including a private, furnished veranda of 205 square feet.
- Grand Wintergarden Suites (image top of post) – Set on Decks 7 and 8, the Grand Wintergarden Suites are two suites combined into one. The two-level suites feature a comfortable living area, dining table for four, second bedroom, separate guest bath and pantry with a wet bar stocked with a customized selection of spirits. A sculptured staircase leading to the upper level takes guests to the master bedroom positioned to face expansive windows. The upper level also features an expansive wall of closets, along with advanced technology including a roll-up LG OLED TV that tucks away to preserve the views of the world outside. Guests will find a separate walk-in closet adjacent to the five-piece bathroom complete with a whirlpool spa tub and separate shower. Wintergarden suite guests will also be able to enjoy wildlife and vista spotting using a Swarovski ATX Interior spotting scope. These suites are 1,399 square feet, including two furnished verandas totaling 205 square feet.
- Wintergarden Suites include the same features as the Grand Wintergarden without the additional bedroom and full bathroom on the lower level. They are approximately 1,044 square feet, including a private furnished veranda of 129 square feet.
- Owner’s Suites – Located above the bow on Deck 7, the pair of Owner’s Suites have a comfortable living area that includes high-definition TV, writing desk, and dining table for two. A glass door leads to a curved veranda with sun loungers and a table for four. The separate bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a large window, makeup vanity, and a walk-in closet. The five-piece bathroom is designed with multiple doors that can create a half-bath, and also features a separate shower and bathtub. The suites are 1,023 square feet, including a private veranda of 484 square feet.
- Signature Suites – Set at the stern of Seabourn Pursuit, Signature Suites features a foyer entry opening to a living area, dining table for four, guest bath, and pantry with wet bar, while a series of large windows wash the suite with natural light. The separate bedroom features a queen-sized bed, makeup vanity, generous closet space, and a glass door leading to a large, curved veranda that includes its own canopied whirlpool spa tub, sun loungers, sofa, and chairs. A five-piece bathroom with a separate shower and tub rounds out the suite. The suites are approximately 1,377 square feet, including a 592-square-foot furnished veranda.