Secrets® Tulum Resort & Beach Club, the newest addition to Hyatt’s Inclusive Collection, is now welcoming guests.
The 300-suite and private villa adults-only resort’s opening marks the expansion of the Inclusive Collection’s presence in Mexico to 44 total resorts and the 12th Secrets Resort & Spa branded property in the country.
Situated in the heart of downtown Tulum within the luxury Aldea Zama Complex, Secrets Tulum Resort & Beach Club is just minutes from the Secrets Tulum Beach Club and the city’s ancient Mayan sites. Designed by award winning architect Michael Edmond, the resort features cenote-style architecture, circular buildings and peaceful courtyards, with décor elements of water, wood, and endemic vegetation.
“We are proud of the Inclusive Collection’s continued growth in Mexico with the opening of Secrets Tulum Resort & Beach Club, reaffirming our commitment to investing in the Secrets Resorts & Spas brand based on demand from guests and World of Hyatt members,” says Gonzalo del Peón, group president, Americas & Global Commercial for Inclusive Collection. “This resort provides the best of both worlds – the eclectic allure of downtown Tulum coupled with access to pristine beaches via a lively, chic beach club.”
Highlights of Secrets Tulum Resort & Beach Club include:
- Preferred Club suites offering upgraded and additional amenities and services such as suites in premium locations, a private lounge, exclusive rooftop plunge pool and beach-style swimming pool, complimentary access to the hydrotherapy circuit once per stay, and more.
- A five-bedroom private villa at Secrets Tulum Beach Club, which can accommodate 10 guests and features a private elevator, a private chef, 24-hour concierge services, lounge areas, private living space, a private plunge pool, and rooftop bar with wet bar as well as a beachfront location with views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Eight dining options, including three à la carte gourmet restaurants, serving regional favorites (Mediterranean, Asian, etc.) from around the world, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian options.
- Four bars and lounges, including a rooftop bar, music lounge and sports bar serving top-shelf spirits and premium domestic and international beverages.
- Private beach club (Secrets Tulum Beach Club) with two eateries, a bar, private spa cabins and shower rooms.
- An extensive pool scape.
- A wide array of activities, including wellness and yoga classes, tequila tastings, cocktail classes, cooking classes, wine tastings, dance lessons and an array of water activities (water polo, aqua aerobics, aqua spinning, etc.).