The recognition program, which is currently sponsored by IMEX Group, launched in 1980 with the goal of honouring companies that excel in the design of unique, memorable group travel experiences that deliver measurable results for their clients.
The 2019 Crystal Award winners are:
- Excellence in Incentive Travel – North America: MFactor Meetings for a program rewarding partners with a Crystal Ravel Ship to Vienna and Budapest.
- Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Program: Streamlinevents, Inc. for a program that included building an additional space for the Boys and Girls Club of Hawaii.
- Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program: Spectra in Scotland for a 700-person trip to Scotland that included a trip to Edinburgh Castle and Royal Yacht Britannia.
- Excellence in Incentive Travel – Latin America & Caribbean: Travelieer for Immunotec Life’s trip to Bogota, Colombia for 1,050 winners.
- Excellence in Incentive Travel – Asia/Pacific: Travelieer for a 15-night trip for 270 to Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Excellence in Incentive Travel – Europe: Odyssey International DMC for the largest incentive to Ireland for a U.S. based insurance company.
- Excellence in Incentive Travel – Africa/Middle East: Arabian Adventures MIE for a program rewarding top performers with a trip to Dubai, UAE.
- Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign: Creative Group Inc. for the strategy to design a highly relevant and impactful theme that would deliver maximum engagement.
These winning programs not only showcase excellence in design and execution but also demonstrate how incentive travel can advance client values and brands and achieve important business objectives such as increased sales, higher employee engagement and greater loyalty, said SITE Global in the release announcing the winners.