St. Regis Hotels & Resorts has 29 hotels and resorts in its development pipeline, with plans to debut 11 properties in some of the world’s most coveted destinations by 2025.
“This is a pivotal moment for St. Regis as we expect to nearly double our existing resort portfolio by 2025. Our resorts offer a leisure experience inspired by the glamourous private retreats of St. Regis’ founding family, the Astors, and we cannot wait to bring the brand’s spirit of invention and cherished traditions to some of the world’s most beguiling destinations,” said George Fleck, vice-president and global brand leader for St. Regis Hotels & Resorts. “From Los Cabos to Sanya, and Marrakesh to the Riviera Maya, we are thoughtfully expanding the brand while marking a commitment to providing extraordinary resort experiences in the places where we know global luminaries want to travel.”
Properties in the brand’s development pipeline include:
- The St. Regis Kanai Resort – Expected to debut in 2022, this property on Mexico’s Mayan Riviera will feature 124 guestrooms and suites.
- The St. Regis Los Cabos Resort – Located on 33 acres in Quivira, Los Cabos (Mexico), this resort is expected to offer 120 rooms and 60 residences, as well as a spa, golf course, beach club and three distinctive dining experiences. It is slated to open in 2023.
- The St. Regis Marsa Arabia Island, The Pearl – Scheduled to open in early 2022, this Qatar property will feature architecture influenced by the distinct Andalusian and Arabesque style and offer stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
- The St. Regis Aruba Palm Beach Resort – Opening in 2024.
- The St. Regis Cap Cana Resort (Dominican Republic) – Opening in 2024.
- The St. Regis Al Mouj Resort in Muscat – Debuting in 2024, it will be the brand’s first property in Oman.
- The St. Regis Sanya Haitang Bay Resort – Located on the southern tip of Hainan, an island province of China often referred to as the “Hawaii of the East,” the resort also has a 2024 opening date.
- The St. Regis Marrekech Resort – The brand’s first property in Africa is scheduled to open in 2025.
This year, St. Regis opened two resorts: The St. Regis Bermuda Resort, a 120-key property just steps from St. Catherine’s Beach; and The St. Regis Qingdao, a 233-room property in one of China’s most beautiful coastal cities.