Avani Chaweng Samui Hotel & Beach Club is the latest property to open on Koh Samui’s legendary Chaweng Beach.
Conceptualized by SOHO Hospitality, the 80-key resort is Samui’s only mid-century, modern-inspired beach destination. Guestrooms with names such as Cool Pool View, Sweet Sea Breeze and Fabulous Sea View feature spacious balconies. On the ground floor, “Funky Poolside” rooms have terraces that open onto the courtyard pool.
Pre-parties can be held in the 656-square-foot Groovy Sea View Suite and the 968+-square-foot Double Groovy Sea View Suite. Good time essentials such as costumes, wigs, cocktail-making stations, record players, private DJs and a “paparazzi-f0r-hire” are available to guests.
Dining and drink options include the SEEN Beach Club, which delivers dishes with Mediterranean, Asian and American flavors; and the 24-hour Social Bar, which serves late-night comfort foods and summery cocktails.
Other amenities and activities available at Avani Chaweng Samui are:
- AvaniFit, a 24-hour gym offering endurance and resistance training, aerobics and high-intensity interval training, and personal trainers on demand;
- Stand-up paddleboard (SUP) yoga;
- ice breathing and ice bathing on the beach;
- swimming pool with cabanas and a mixology station;
- diving and sailing on the resort’s catamaran;
- and portrait sessions with a resident artist.
Based in Bangkok, Avani Hotels & Resorts is part of the global hospitality group Minor Hotels. The brand was designed for millennial-minded travelers. It currently includes more than 30 properties in Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, Seychelles, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Zambia, the United Arab Emirates and Portugal. It also has a rapidly growing pipeline across Asia, the Indian Ocean, and the Middle East.